Everytime that I cook meat sauce for pasta I end up with lots and lots of sauce…and I just feel that having the same dish over and over is not that much fun.
After trying to invent different things with the meat sauce I remembered one time at Disney World in some restaurant we were served for breakfast poached egg over a kind of meaty red sauce…so here I am! By the way, you guess was right Grace!
Left over meat sauce
1 cup frozen bell pepper (red, yellow and green)
Salt and pepper to taste
In a pan add the chopped zucchini, carrot to the meat sauce.
Cook for approximately 5 minutes. Add the frozen peppers, salt and pepper to taste.
Let is simmer for another 5 minutes.
In the meantime make poached eggs. I add some vinegar to the boiling water so the egg “clots” and the egg white will not spread all over the boiling water.
In a bowl, spoon the meat sauce with the veggies and add the poached egg on top. Serve warm…it is delicious, I on purpose like to break the egg yolk into the meat sauce, is so yummie…
Now the award…
I got this award from Palidor at Crazy Asian Gal. Thank you Palidor, very sweet of you 🙂
From my understanding I should list 7 things about myself:
1. Love to spend time with my family.
2. Love traveling, came back from Atlanta from a Halloween party, Las Vegas a couple of days ago and will go to Dominican Republic in December.
3. Love music, specially classical.
4. Love reading, just finished “Belong to Me” by Marisa de Los Santos.
5. Enjoy a glass of red wine every night.
6. Love living near the beach, moved to the beach area in May.
7. Do not like reptiles, sorry snake and lizards lovers…
And pass to 7 bloggers:
Thank you for stopping by Simple Recipes and have a great week!